About the Company
Resmonics AG brings the power of artificial intelligence to prevent respiratory infections and improve health, wellbeing and productivity.
We have been building our proprietary technology since 2016. In 2020, Resmonics was launched as a company. Already in 2021, our first product ResGuard MedTM was launched. In 2023 our prototype second product, Quorum, was launched and we will enter the European market in 2024.
ResGuard Med™, is a CE-certified medical software that enables clinical-grade respiratory symptom monitoring via a smartphone’s built-in microphone. One year after market launch, the product is being used internationally by thousands of users in Switzerland, Finland, China, and New Zealand.
Quorum is an IoT AI-enabled smart sensor platform - the world's first respiratory infection warning and productivity enablement system for indoor spaces. For the very first time, companies can now safeguard their invaluable workforce from respiratory infections and other health and wellbeing challenges right within the workplace in real-time.
About the Role
During your internship at Resmonics, you will work as part of the business team in developing and fine-tuning the sales and marketing strategy for Quorum.
• Understand and analyze the market for our new product Quorum
• Contribute to all aspects of our go-to-market strategy
• Identify, research, and organize interviews and meetings with different prospective customers (can range from healthcare providers, large pharmaceutical companies, medical technologies, technology firms, etc.)
• Identify and close new leads for our pilot projects in the next couple of months
• Create customer meeting materials, including business cases and presentations
• Contribute to content marketing and social media
• Work with product / tech team on our product roadmap
• Pro-active, can-do attitude
• Not shy - interested in connecting with other people, companies and organizations
• Very good communication and language skills in German and English
• Work experience is a plus but not required
• An organized working style with attention to detail
• A university B.Sc. or equivalent is not a requirement but may be an advantage for you
• You’re available for at least 3 months and at least 3 days each week
Sounds like you but you don’t know how to make a huge business case in Excel?
Never did a cold call or led a professional interview? Don’t worry: no-one is born with those skills. We’re here to teach you. If you’re keen to learn, hard-working and dedicated we’d love to hear from you!
What you can expect
• Lots of learning opportunities – mentoring by one of the co-founders (ex-management consultant)
• Chance to experience the journey of an early-stage VC-backed tech startup
• Compensation depending on your starting date and your desired internship setup
• The potential to extend the internship or get offered a full-time position depending on our fit